*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just wow

You know, I am constantly amazed at the physical beauty God created on this here planet we call Earth.  But today I came across some photos that took my breath away and I just had to share!

Let's take a moment to soak up these amazing designs of our Creator.







These macro photos were taken by Russia-based photographer Andrew Osokin and I found them here.

Aren't these stunning?!

8 comments:

  1. so beautiful! i love your blog, let's follow each other! also, come enter my great giveaway today! xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Absolutely gorgeous photos. Amazing.

    I can't believe someone actually took those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Absolutely stunning!! What tiny, beautiful masterpieces! It is awesome to see God in even the smallest things :) Hope you've been doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I can't get over the clarity yet details of these photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, but I love your heart and passion for God's creation more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really are stunning. Loving all the details of each photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are GORGEOUS!I love that His fingerprints are in everything beautiful. :]
    I'll have to show my little sister the pictures you've posted--we have a book of snowflakes that fascinates her--she can't believe that no two snowflakes are alike. She thinks it's just the coolest! And it is :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. i too seriously can not get over snowflakes, i mean WHAT God?!! Last week when snowflakes were falling slowly one by one, ever so gently i stood there and let them fall on my tongue and mittens. then i'd stare at them in amazement, i don't get God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails