*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

speak to me | simple life

I love words.
I don't often get them out right but when they are strung together well, your soul can be moved.
So I'm starting a new little series called "speak to me" featuring some great quotes and moving words that inspire me.  Many are from my Speak to Me board on Pinterest.  (You can follow me here.)
I hope you find something that moves you as well.

The focus for today is simplifying and living a quiet life.  My word for the year is "eliminate", and I have been putting my efforts both in the physical and non-physical.  Clearing out some of our possessions as well as unnecessary thoughts/worries and pairing down on some of the meaningless time-suckers I've fallen prey to.  There's still a far way to go but I'm a work in progress :)

Enjoy!


via



via

via


via

 
via


via

via
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails