*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Friday, April 8, 2011

Display Inspirations

This weekend I am spending a good bit of time working on displays for my jewelry for my upcoming home showing.  I am on a SLIM budget so I will really need to get my creative DIY juices flowing.  I need to try and use as much stuff I already have around my house as possible.  
Of course I went straight to the internet and blogworld for some inspiration.  
Here are some of my finds.


Dress Up your Drawers

I love these displays made out of old typesetter drawers.  I actually have one of these at home but it was a gift and I am loathe to drill in it or alter it in any way.  Hmmm...wonder if I can get my super-talented hubby to make me something similar but customized.  Looks like I just filled up his time for the next few days ;)



Pretty in Pink
I love the bold use of color in this one.  
You usually think of neutral backdrops for your pieces but this really has some POP!  It would immediately draw my attention and I would be excited to peruse these lovelies all afternoon.



Nice Knobs
Awesome use of knobs, drawer pulls, and coat hooks.... I'll likely be stealing this idea!  
Gives a nice boudoir feel and who doesn't want their own private boudoir?!



A Tray full of Serenity

These are very me....I love rocks.  Reminds me of those zen rock gardens.
I like the structure and balance of this set-up, and yet the necklaces are free to have a more organic feel as they lay among the pebbles.

Which of these is your favorite?

We'll see what I am able to come up with.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I love the drawer one...maybe in a fancy color like that purple one?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know I was obsessed with jewelry displays?! ;) I am crazy about that all pink one. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first 2. Now I just enough jewelry to do that with :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails