*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

that favorite t-shirt

I know you have it.
That favorite T-shirt that you would just live in if you could.
And sometimes do :)


This is mine.  I got it from JCLU FOREVER and I just adore it!  Not only the message (which is the reason I bought it) but it is also so soft and comfortable.  You can feel the quality, which is important when you plan on wearing something over and over....and over again :)

These are some more great shirts I'd love to have.


the message
source

the graphic
source

the patterned
source

the striped
source

the solid
source
What does your favorite tee look like?

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute girl. I love your fave. I have too many to list.. Tshirts are my thang!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails