*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bring on the bangle

Summer is in full swing and one of my favorite things about the summer in terms of fashion 
are showing off a little arm accented with some great bangle bracelets.

Here are a few I've been scouting out lately from the magical land of Etsy.

Love me some copper
{1}

big, bold, and beautiful
{2}

gorgeous horn
{3}

love the intricate focal
{4}
 
sweet and delicate
{5}

birch trees are my favorite
{6}

flirty fringe makes wearing this fun
 {7}



Which one is your favorite?

Go on....bare those arms and embellish those wrists!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the copper and birch bangles! I'm so bad about wearing jewelry though that I need to wear my old stuff before I buy anything new... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I L-O-V-E #5! Although I'm really bad about sporting pretty bracelets -- I usually have the oh-so-fashionable pony tail holder around my wrist! -- I LOVE all of your finds! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails