*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Friday, July 27, 2012

Decisions, decisions, decisions



Life is roller coaster.

I know, "thank you Captain Obvious" right?

Well, life has been up and down and up and down a lot lately.  Especially on the emotional front.   Sometimes several times in one day.

There is literally only one thing I am sure of in my life right now.  
Me and my "boys" will go through it together. 
I seriously have no idea where my life will be in 5 years.  
Heck not even in 1 year if I'm truthful.  
Every aspect is up for debate. 

Job, house, lifestyle, business....you name it.

It's a crazy place to be.  
Exciting and scary as hell at the same time.  
Only time will tell.  
I just pray that God's plan is revealed to us and we make the choices that He wants us to.

Have you ever felt like that?  No direction.  No plan.  
I need a plan.  I'm not a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda gal. 
But somehow I've had a lot of this going on in the past 10 years.  I blame it on the Hubsy :)

He is a man of action whereas I would rather hang back and see what happens.  God has blessed me with this man.  If it weren't for him I wouldn't have had nearly the experiences I have had.  
They make for good stories.  
Maybe a lot of stress at the time but good stories and memories in the end :)  
I wouldn't want to be on this roller coaster with anyone else.  He makes life less scary and holds my hand every step of the way. 

I don't like indecision but I'm probably one of the most indecisive people out there.  Even more so now that we have kids.  Just scared of making the wrong choice I guess.  But now that I'm a bit older with some grown-up life experience under my belt, I realize that whether right or wrong, God has provided all I need in every circumstance and I have no doubt He will do the same this time.

And now for your viewing pleasure I have included some 
relevant prints about all this thinking I've been doing....enjoy

What are you thinking about?






5 comments:

  1. Like you, I am an over analyzer. I analyze every situation and think of all the what if's. It is pure torture, but I honestly have to know in my mind that whatever decision is made, it was thought out carefully and not just fly by the seat of my pants. But, in the end, God has a plan for you and whatever decision you do decide on, it is meant to be. Whether it be a wrong decision (in your opinion), you'll learn from it or the right decision. I hope that makes sense. It does in my mind. lol

    Good luck! I'll say a prayer for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first print is probably so insanely relevant right now. Last night, in bed, I was talking and giggling with M, and then asked him if he thought my dreams of being a full-time writer are frivolous? He replied with "no, you're 24, you've got tons of time." And I forget that even if I'm taking baby or giant steps towards my goals, I'm still taking steps. Maybe just take baby steps right now? :) Praying that the right decisions come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will find the right path Krista! I still feel like I don't have a "plan" but I'm okay with that. I used to worry all the time about the direction life was going in but now I am happy with not knowing. I know that's not how you feel and I totally understand. Happy Friday, and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about now having a plan. I talk all the time about how once all the girls are in school I have absolutely no idea what I would do career wise. I use to know, and now I don't.

    I think way too much, it's actually bad for me. When I'm cleaning, when I'm taking a shower...all I do is think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes i think too much and instead just have to go read the word. because sometimes my brain goes nowhere FAST. ha!

    girl, God will direct your path, and He formed you; He knows you, so He will lead you, decisiveness and all. : ) but i can totally relate... it's overwhelming at times to think about where you'll be in five years,etc.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails