*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Snowflake Obsidian and Black Onyx

I've finally been able to begin listing some of my new designs on my Etsy shop now that my home showing is over.   
This week I've added my Snowlfake Obsidian and Onyx Bangle and Drops to the shop.

Onyx and Obsidian Bangle

 Spring is here and that means shorter sleeves, perfect for showcasing a great bracelet and this swinging bangle will not disappoint! I love the movement this bangle has!



  
Onyx and Osidian Drops       

I was immediately drawn to the sterling silver vase beads used in these drops.  Such an unexpected shape!




Snowflake Obsidian is one of my favorite gemstones.  I really love the dalmation semblance it has.  Perfect for so many pieces in my wardrobe.  
And the simple beauty of black onyx cannot be denied!

Happy Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Love that!! Black onyx is a favorite of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black onyx. Now if only my children would let me wear jewelry without breaking it..

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails