*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One Word

Love this :)

Here's another quick little "get to know me" post.
I got this one from Jodie, one of my new followers :)
  Check her out at Ramblings of a Fabulous Brunette!


One word to describe your life... roller coaster
One word to describe your love... loyal
One word to describe your body... average
One word to describe your cooking... inexperienced
One word to describe your career... temporary
One word to describe your hobby... creative
One word to describe your style... easy
One word to describe your blog... honest
One word to describe your home... comfortable 


I find it darn near impossible to sum up just about anything in one word but thought this was fun :)
What's your "one word" to describe your life?

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to copy you and do this as a post and do this in the next few weeks! Hope all is well in the Krista world and home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I LOVE this! You sound a great deal like me, especially with the inexperienced cooking and easy style. You rock mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may be a copy cat too on this one. I love it! I love your descriptions for yourself too and I love, love , love that picture. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote, and it is SO true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks girl!!! :)

    I'm right there with the cooking... I hate to cook and I know it's because I have no idea on how to really do it! I burn everything! ha! :)

    Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails